Settlement in cash register
The way of settlement and all operations are similar to those in case of automatic pay stations. However, the difference is that parking ticket is given to the car park employee who is responsible for accounting the clients for parking charge. After receiving the exit ticket from the car park employee, the client goes to the vehicle. Cash register is also capable to;
- accept payments in the emergency situations,
- settle the ticket which has been lost by the client,
- manage subsription cards (selling, checking the expiry date, coding, blocking – e.g. in case of loss or theft),
- report revenues per day, week or month,
- service payments with the use of credit cards.